Home Forums Manifestation Success Stories One of My First Success Story of Manifesting Cash Consciously with Feeling

• One of My First Success Story of Manifesting Cash Consciously with Feeling

Posted by Adelere on November 15, 2023 at 7:01 pm

This is one of the earliest events using my imagination to create a result consciously. Now, at the time I did not appreciate that things happen in their natural and effortless way. But this happened in such a way. I didn’t go out of my way; it came to me. Today, this is such a lesson I now value, and I encourage you to value.

It was in February 2021. One day I was listening to Feeling Is the Secret clip, not the book but an audio clip from a lecture with another title by Neville.

And he said, “‘Money has an odour. It is unlike any odour in the world. It’s more fragrant to the miser than the most marvellous perfume in the world. He can tell it. You put a money bag to his face and it’s like putting roses to mine.’ ~ Neville Goddard, I Am the Reality Called Imagination

The day before, I had gone to the bookshop to see some books. I wanted to buy some self-help books, some of which were The Secret, The Magic and The Power all three by Rhonda Byrne, The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino, etc. They were valued at 5-, maybe 6,000 NGN then.

It was a Wednesday afternoon when I was listening to this tape. And as Neville spoke those words, he said: “You can smell it. Try it.” So, I decided right on the walk to smell money.

I slowed down, brought my imaginary hand to my face and smelt mint notes. Then I slowly returned it to my front pocket. I repeated this a few times and continued my walk.

On Thursday, a friend called me to visit him in his office the following day.

So, on Friday, I went to meet him. He brought up the incomplete project which I was assisting him to finalise at the time. He wanted me to resume, and as if to give me the incentive and compensate me for past work on the project, he counted 10,000NGN for me. They were mint notes.

I went back with the mint notes continually smelling to me from my front pocket, where I kept them. I enjoyed the thrill. And, of course, I got myself the books. But it all happened too naturally that I then did not remember how significant the cause and effect was. But now I do.

So, while it happens naturally, you must learn to remember that your imagination is the creative power causing your experiences.

• This discussion was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Neel Kapoor.
    Ali replied 2 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Irene

Administrator
    November 20, 2023 at 7:47 pm

Thank you. I actually smelled money today 😂.

• Ali

February 20, 2024 at 7:58 pm

Wow! I’ll give it a try….