Home Forums Manifestation Success Stories “What can #500,000 do for Your Business?”

• “What can #500,000 do for Your Business?”

Posted by Adelere on January 4, 2024 at 9:18 am

“What can #500,000 do for Your Business?”<div>
    </div><div>That was the question that I was told his family received before a gift of half a million naira was deposited into his account for supporting his business, not to be paid back. He received it only a few days back. </div><div>
    </div><div>He has remained consistent with practising this exercise daily and today, he has practised for 120 days. In other words, four months of imagining the same idea. </div><div>
    </div><div>In the time, I shared how his business partner called him and offered to take over his rent, his bills while he takes over more of the business’s functioning. </div><div>
    </div><div>Now, someone called out of nowhere and gave him and his wife half a million, just asking the question: What can #500,000 do for you?</div><div>
    </div><div>He has got a good grasp of this one exercise and remained faithful to it. </div><div>
    </div><div>You too can surprise yourself by making this exercise your daily practice. Engage it. Your Imagination is the only source of your money. People, jobs and businesses or whatever other seeming causes of your fortunes are only servants of the law of your assumption, only channels which your awareness may use and may substitute anytime. It is what you assume that actualises. </div><div>
    </div><div>When he started the exercise, he started with nothing. What else is there in this world that he could have done and would provide him with consistent money from Day One? May I tell you that he has shared with me so many great stories. But great stories.</div><div>
    </div><div>Stories of unexpected business deals, of seemingly wrong transactions suddenly turned right and to his favour, of unasked gifts, and here a #500,000 gift not to be refunded but to be used as capital in his business. </div><div>
    </div><div>Now, that is just one exercise of RICH. I urge you to practise the exercises regularly. Make them habitual. Depend on your imagination completely, and you will surprise yourself for the results you are bound to receive. </div><div>
    </div><div>The earth belongs to your I Amness, and all the goodness thereof. </div><div>
    </div><div>Adelere 🤴🏿</div>

Adelere replied 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.