NSR Meditation (Natural Stress Relief Meditation)
It’s natural that everyone got angry when things are not done perfectly. Sometimes this anger turns into stress. Are you one of those how are stressed? Well! Now it’s time to relieve stress. Don’t worry and learn about NSR meditation in this article. After practicing this meditation, you will be able to overcome your stress. Are you ready to know about natural stress relief meditation? Let’s begin…!
About 2500 years ago, Buddha instructed this process. Practitioners strive to achieve and then maintain a calm sense of self-awareness in order to gain an objective view of their emotions, ideas, and self. Many people worldwide still practice this meditation to promote personal spiritual growth and cope with stress.
Method to practice NSR meditation:
Table of Contents
• Choose a calm and quiet place. There should be the least light at that place.
• Sit down there with the proper posture. Sit on the floor and bend your legs, so that floor and your knees are in contact. Now bend your arms and position them under your belly button and straighten your back to maximize the flow of energy in your body.
• Keep your eyes on the floor. Try not to stare; just give your eyes a soft focus.
• Breath out, in, and out. Regulate a rhythm method. Practice focusing on how it feels when air fills your lungs and when it leaves your body. Repeat this process until you are in a state of wakeful calm.
• Don’t try to think. If you come up with something in your mind, screw them away. Avoid thinking about stressful subjects or things in particular that you are passionate about.
• Pay attention to your breathing. The purpose of NSR meditation is to gain self-awareness through ignorance of everything except the self. It’s a primary method to focus on your breathing and nothing else than that.
• At first, take short sessions. It is recommended to start with ten to thirty minutes at a time.
• Try to practice this meditation as much as you can. Take as many sessions as you can in a day; keep each session from 10 to 30 minutes.
Find like-minded people in your city or town. Check to see if you have a society or affiliation near you, especially for NSR meditation. Meditation is helpful when it becomes a way of life, not just a useless practice used in isolation.
How will meditation work for you?
Although meditation can be a prolonged activity, it does not take up much of your day. Even you can get relaxation advantages by a brief meditation session of ten or fifteen minutes.
When you have any physical illness, you seek medical assistance and take medicine. What about mental problems? What will you do to cope with anxiety or stress? Drugs are not enough to treat your mental issues; here, you will understand the significance of a comprehensive and scientific approach.
If you want peace of mind, tranquility, happiness, maximum energy, and fulfillment in life, tablets will not give all these advantages. If you’re going to enjoy all these benefits, then practice NSR meditation. We can call meditation medicine for the mind. The main point here is that practice meditation daily.
Benefits of meditation:
The main advantage of meditation is peace of mind. It also provides better focus and reduces stress. It will enhance your working memory and make stressful multitasking activities less complicated.
Other advantages of meditation are:
• Reduced anxiety
• Enhanced creativity
• Emotional stability
• Clarity of thought
• Greater focus
• Fully developed intuition
• Decreased tension
• Positive attitude towards life
• Enhanced peace of mind
• Expanded consciousness and sharp mind
All the advantages that meditation provides to your mind are scientifically proven and will undoubtedly improve your productivity many times over. What do these facts show? This clearly shows when you practice meditation with dedication and extreme discipline, the life quality will increase significantly.
DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.