- Create permanent, positive changes in a person’s life.
- Ethically influence and persuade others.
- Effectively achieve long term and short term goals.
- Revise and overturn negative experiences and memories to move forward in life.
- Understand the science of human communication.
These NLP Quotes draws heavily from several other disciplines, including linguistics, learning theory, psychology and even psychotherapy. It is a multispectral discipline that welcomes complementary theories whenever it needs to.
Motivational NLP Quotes:
Table of Contents
- All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.
- You Are everything you should be, and all that is enough. Be proud of who you are and love who you will become.
- As long as you believe it is impossible you will actually never find out if it is possible or not.
- Free your expectation of the future from the grip the past.
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act, but a habit.
- The mind moves in the direction of our currently dominating thought.
- If you can’t, you must. If you must you can.
- Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.
- Successful people ask better questions and as a result, they get better answers.
- When we believe something, we act as if it is true.
NLP Quotes About Relationships:
- Do you want to know a good way to fall in love, just associate with all your pleasant experiences with someone and disassociate from all the unpleasant ones.
- Love is all around sometimes is obvious we miss it.
- Don’t brush aside your Intuition it’s your only true friend.
- Any single person’s viewpoint will have blind spots. Their habitual ways of perceiving the world, their perceptual filters… How can we shift our perceptions to get outside our limited world view.
- Emotions make excellent servants, but tyrannical masters.
NLP Quotes About The Subconscious Mind:
- IF you say to yourself it’s difficult to get up in the morning, it’s hard to cease smoking, then you are already using hypnotic suggestions on yourself.
- There is no such thing as reality, only our perception of it.
- Pessimistic thoughts, will only yield trees, unwilling to bear edible fruit. Optimistic thinking will always feed those who are willing to sit at your table.
- The brain can be developed just the same as the muscles can be developed, if in will only take the pains to train the mind to think.
- Sometimes reality is the Illusion and the truth only visible where our eyes can’t see.
DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.